Quoting people...

Jeslek

Banned
Hm, I'm bored waiting for a lengthy stored procedure to run, so how about we start a thread in which you HAVE to misquote someone prior to your post? Anyone, but preferrably the person that posted just before you. And make it so that it is still recognizable, so do subtle changes. And don't go so wild the moderators are hammering the lock button :D Have fun.

PuterTutor said:
Now then, What can you do with these boys here?

OMG! I'm not that kind of guy! :grumpy:

You've gotta talk to LL about these things...he's the one who's interested, not me!

Shadowfax said:
You've gotta talk to LL about what we did last weekend...he's the one who's interested in whips and chains.

Edit:

Shadow so kindly reminded me I have to put some words down here myself, so they can twist them into some goat-blowing or something

[small comment] You've gotta say something yourself too...otherwise we don't have anything to pick on ;) [/small comment]

Shadowfax said:
You've gotta talk to LL about these things...he's the one who's making the arrangements, not me!
Yes Shadowfax, Psycho and I usually do it weekends. Is that fine with you? Let us know. The goat is free this weekend too.

LastLegionary said:
Yes Shadowfax usually gets all the chicks in the weekends, I get all the hot dudes. Is that fine with you? Let us know. I'm still free this weekend.

You said it well, bro :headbang:

LastLegionary said:
Yes Shadowfax, Psycho and I usually do it weekends.

This is just too easy, LL. I didn't even have to change anything, just cut a little away.

Oh shit, I need to start reading what I type, that didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to come out.

LastLegionary said:
I love using the correct spellings of the words "colour" and "favourites". I also love Europe and all things European and don't dwell on petty differences all the time.

Enough? ;)

insert penis here said:
LastLegionary said:
I love using the correct spellings of the words "colour" and "favourites". I also love Europe and all things European and don't dwell on petty differences all the time.

Enough? ;)

I consider that cruel and unusual punishment. lol.. Good one, but now I'm kinda pissed at you. Prepare to be punished.

LastLegionary said:
I am considering cruel and unusual punishment of you. lol.. If you are up for it, I'd like to piss on you. Prepare to be punished at my discretion, gimpboy.

Sorry, man. You do tend to have a slight hang-up over all thing non-LastLegionary though, if you don't mind me saying so... ;)

Back