R&R at the B&B

ooooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah It is SO beautiful! I am only 18 but I am going to add that place to my already growing list of places I want to visit on my honeymoon (and I don't even know who I am going to marry!)

Looks like you had a good time Greenie! :)

"Mom, dad, now that I've married I'm going on my honeymoon, I'll be back within 30 years, after I've visited all the places on my list, see ya later! :headbang:"

greenfreak: that place looks like paradise to me, wouldn't mind spending a few.... decades there :)

Oh wait, no internet... ok, I'll survive for a week, maybe two, but then you'll have to chain me to the bed or I'll start running around like a real psycho... and I'm good at that ;)

Not 30 years. Sp far my list only consists of Hawaii, that place, Bora Bora, Florida (or California), Austrailia, Netherlands, and Germany

Isn't it lovely? :) I fell in love with it when I saw it two months ago and vowed that I would come back. We're thinking about going back for our anniversary weekend in February. We already have a 5% discount because we've stayed there more than once and we'll have 25% off for our third trip to a B&B (a country-wide promotion the B&B association is running).

There are some downsides, I would be lying if I said there wasn't... The weekend rates are expensive as well as anything else in the area. We saved quite a bit of money to do this, and it was only for three days. There are lots of crowds, even on a weekday, traffic is bad but not unbearable if you have a/c in the car... But besides the rates, the bed and breakfast was great. They have some kick ass rooms in the barn with jacuzzi's in them and two floors for each unit but those are about double the normal rate.

Hey, what's wrong with the Alpacas, God? I've seen some pictures of them on the web and they look the same...?? http://www.woolkits4hats.com/images/alpaca.jpg

They have journals in the rooms and the people who stay there write stuff in it, that's how I found out about the deer. So many people were there for anniversaries, Valentine's Day, honeymoons... I think they kind of cater to the couples although businesses do have meetings there.

Greenie: I think he was upset at how it was shaved

I thought it was cute!

Ah. They do that in the summer so that they're a little cooler than normal. They do use the fleece for wool; it's not like they're only doing it for asthetics. (they do look cute though, don't they? ;) )

Back