racism test

HomeLAN said:
As far as determining for yourself what to do with your resources, that idea went bye-bye long ago.

Okay, which is sadder; that there are such laws on the books or that it's necessary in today's society. Just curious, I'm kind of torn myself.

If you don't necessarily buy the latter, then the former is certainly sadder. I personally blame the lawyers.

HomeLAN said:
If you don't necessarily buy the latter, then the former is certainly sadder. I personally blame the lawyers.

Cool. Let's take Shakespeare's advice and kill 'em all. :headbang:

Gonz said:
You won't do jail time for calling the Japanese cleaning woman a nip but you will pay for her great-great-grandkids Harvard education.

Same effect if you call her fucking cunt ?

HL and chcr, I think it is sadder to have such laws. If you can not do whatever you want with your own money (within what's considered legal activity) then the next thing they'll do is tell you what to think.
What if a white guy applies for a job at black tv?

Sweden's ombudsman against sexual discrimination, HomO

wtf? Is that um...wtf? who named that? Is it a government agency? was the name an accident? how can it possibly put itself off as fair when carrying a name like that?! WTF?

weird man... :hippy:

Is it a government agency?
SoSaidTheSite said:
The Ombudsman against Discrimination on grounds of Sexual Orientation (HomO) is a non-governmental public body set up by Swedish Parliament in 1999. Although publicly funded, the authority is an independent body, able to comment freely on government policy.

The head of the authority, the Ombudsman, is appointed by the Swedish Government for a six-year term. The first appointed Ombudsman is Mr. Hans Ytterberg. He has a law degree and a professional background as a judge. He also has substantial experience working for the rights of lesbians, gay men and bisexuals.

Luis G said:
Same effect if you call her fucking cunt ?

That's personal & not racist. :rolleyes:

Kill all the lawyers & add a new clause to the Constitution.(s) Anybody who has any attorney training whatsoever shall not be allowed to run for political office nor shall they be allowed to sue for discrimination.

Luis G said:
I think that's a big pile of shit. If you own a bussiness and decide to hire only white people (or black people depending on your choice), why should you not be able to do it? After all, it is your bussiness and you should be able to manage your own resources as you see fit.

i see it that way too. if i owned a business, which i don't.
so my opinion doesn't count :lloyd:

Back