Radio Show Tonight!

catocom

mondomondo, if that's you NOW, 9:08 est (8:08 central i think now)
you got a good dj voice, but that music just ain't me man.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You should try now...........that japanesse shit takes the concept of overcompression, clipping and noise to the next level.

mondomondo

catocom said:
mondomondo, if that's you NOW, 9:08 est (8:08 central i think now)
you got a good dj voice, but that music just ain't me man.

Well, my show is like the weather - if you don't like it, try it again next week. My format is that I have no format. Next week, I might do an entire hour of Willie Nelson. Or Parliament. Or Wendy O Williams. Right now, I'm trying to get adjusted to the new hours. Scheduling conflicts have moved my show around three times since I started. Normally, the show has a lot more production quality. It will again, soon.

mondomondo

catocom said:
Sounds like some kinda alt/funk station???

It's an LPFM community station. The format and content of the show is entirely up to the DJ or host. There are some political and non-political talk shows as well. The political shows are, well, decidedly left of center.

Thanks to everyone who listened. The station is a 45 mile commute each way, so it's nice to know that there were some people actually listening tonight. :)

mondomondo

Nixy said:
NASHVILLE? is it country?!

There are some country shows. I know that the show that came on after my old show on Saturday afternoons at 3pm (Randi Radcliffe) is a country-show hosted by a veteran DJ. There's even a NASCAR show Saturday mornings, as well.

Now, if I could just get the stream to play on my OmmiFi in the living room ...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mondomondo said:
There are some country shows. I know that the show that came on after my old show on Saturday afternoons at 3pm (Randi Radcliffe) is a country-show hosted by a veteran DJ. There's even a NASCAR show Saturday mornings, as well.

Now, if I could just get the stream to play on my OmmiFi in the living room ...

Dude, I'm gonna need to know when there's a country show :p

Dave

i'll have to tune in next week. the puters at work dont have speakers.
aside from the fact i'd probably get suspended for doing that....