Rape, to skirt the letter of the law. All legal of course.

jimpeel

If the law says you can't execute a virgin, simply marry her the night before, rape her, and get a divorce "Italian style" the next morning. Dontcha just love the religion of peace and its adherents?

SOURCE

Jul 19, 2009 2:32 | Updated Jul 19, 2009 10:23
'I wed Iranian girls before execution'
By SABINA AMIDI, SPECIAL TO THE JERUSALEM POST

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.

He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

[more]

yeah. this is even a bit more disturbing than those guys that practice or defend fucking 13 year olds as a matter of religious liberty. just disgusting!

yeah. this is even a bit more disturbing than those guys that practice or defend fucking 13 year olds as a matter of religious liberty. just disgusting!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too Predictable.

Please try again.

dude you're the biggest broken record around here. get those teen panties off your mind and post something interesting for a change! er, wait, lemme hold my breath.

Please do not make blanket statements equalizing someone's interpretation of a religion with the religion itself.

For instance...Khamenei gave a fatwa re: Homosexuality. Of course, it's illegal and you can be put to death for it...BUT, you can also choose to get a state-sanctioned and paid for sex-change operation. Voila! You're not homosexual anymore.

Cute, eh. Now...tell me, is that Muslim? No more than raping virgins so that you can execute them.

Please do not make blanket statements equalizing someone's interpretation of a religion with the religion itself.

For instance...Khamenei gave a fatwa re: Homosexuality. Of course, it's illegal and you can be put to death for it...BUT, you can also choose to get a state-sanctioned and paid for sex-change operation. Voila! You're not homosexual anymore.

Cute, eh. Now...tell me, is that Muslim? No more than raping virgins so that you can execute them.

All Islamic laws are based on the Quran. Period.

All Islamic laws are based on the Quran. Period.

What's your point there Jim? Biblical law is based on the Bible and Hindu law was based on the Dharmasastras.

Where are you trying to go with this?

What's your point there Jim? Biblical law is based on the Bible and Hindu law was based on the Dharmasastras.

Where are you trying to go with this?

Do either of those prohibit the execution of virgins or allow their rape to deflower them so they can be executed?

Yeah. Thought so.

Shit the bible says people who break the sabbath are to be executed.

So what's your point again?

Shit the bible says people who break the sabbath are to be executed.

So what's your point again?

My point is that they adhere to that wackiness and we don't. We have matured and advanced out of those antiquated beliefs and they haven't.

Got any others you want to run up the flagpole?

Actually Jim most muslims, hindus, christians, etc don't adhere to the wackiness. Although there are whacko fundies in all religions.

You're trying to generalize somewhere around a billion people by the actions of a few.

It's like trying to generalize all christians by Phelp's crew or by Rumsfeld's religious crusade.

How many more irrational leaps of logic do you want to make today?

Back