Real or fake (the sequel)

What do you prefer?

• Real boobs

Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Fake boobs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
real. i cant stadn it when a woman has to have plastic surgery cause to me women should be like everyone else: respected adn liked for who they are not the size of their breasts and 2 women to me are much sexier when nautrual. awwwwwww LL animals too??!!! dear god your more of a freak than i thought! ewwwwwwwwwwww! stay away from my dog and all my friends pets! they dont swing that way and im sure theyre better without your koodies ;)

I love enormous fake, head-sized, shiny boobs with veins running all over them, lots of stretch and crease marks and scars like fried bacon rinds around the nipples. :)

ipmoof said:
I love enormous fake, head-sized, shiny boobs with veins running all over them, lots of stretch and crease marks and scars like fried bacon rinds around the nipples. :)
:sick: Ah man... :sick:

I'll take the lowest form of "A" rather than somethin' artificial any day of the week!

Somewhere from my childhood, echoes the voice sayin', more than a mouthful's a waste". (not sure if it was stepdad 1,2 or 3)

To me, the girl who does the implant thing, jus' to seem more "pleasing", lacks what I look most for in a "real" woman.............besides let's face it, gravity, inevitably takes its course, an' by age 50 the biggest knockers end up rollin' 'round her stomache.

May sound trite, but then..........I can get pleasure from jus' turnin' a wrench on an engine.............so I guess I'm pretty easily pleased. :D

Real and not overlarge, either.

I can get pleasure from jus' turnin' a wrench on an engine.............

I had to read that twice to realize he was saying 'wrench' and not 'wench'. :p

After seeing the voting so far (17 - 0 in favor of real), I gotta wonder why women do it. A friend of mine's wife had it done, and he told me that the doctor cut her around her nipples in order to put the implants in!! Now, who in the hell would want scar tissue there? And the kicker is that hers were already slightly bigger than Janimals, which means they were plenty damn big enough. :rolleyes:

Back