Real talent?

What do you think about ´N Sync?

• Bye, Bye, Bye - no real talent at all

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Dirty Pop - they have talent, just not packaged for over 15 crowd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celebrity - they´re alright but they´re too "pretty"

• God Must Have Spent A Little More Time - they have real talent!

• Total voters

nalani

I was wondering what everyone thought of 'N Sync .. not personally .. but rather, do you think they have real talent, are they over-rated or are they riding on their looks?

I have to admit - I think they have real talent .. individually and as a group - I just think they're packaged in a way that doesn't allow their talents to be appreciated by the over 15 crowd.

*notice* officially denies emphatically that I listen to 'NSync

:D

Kruz

These guys have more talent

Attachment(s):

band.gif, 4.35kb

band.gif

Cleveland

I think they have talent. "Bye. bye, bye" was my daughter's first words. (my wife was a huge New Kids fan, so she likes Nsync too)

greenfreak

I can't stand the way they sing... and the words... and the delivery... and ESPECIALLY the dancing... but I think some of them have good voices. When they're singing alone, some of them sound terrible though. It's hard to tell when they 'harmonize'. I just hate how they can't hold a note for long before they start doing that thing with their voice-I don't know what the name of it is-but Christina Aguilera does it alot. It's not a straight note, their voice wavers or something.

Ok I'm putting too much effort into a post about N Sync for God's sake. I must stop now.

:D

kuulani

Originally posted by Cleveland
I think they have talent. "Bye. bye, bye" was my daughter's first words. (my wife was a huge New Kids fan, so she likes Nsync too)

New Kids? I liked Menudo better *wondering if I should announce that aloud*

kuulani

You probably hate them as much as I hate Britney, Christina, Mandy, Jessica, and all those other girlies.

sbcanada

Originally posted by kuulani
You probably hate them as much as I hate Britney, Christina, Mandy, Jessica, and all those other girlies.

Yes, but they don't sit around drinking beer and sing like men.... :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
BS has that ugly "pooch" thing going on. I've seen women a lot "thicker" that were more attractive... spare weight just doesn't look good on her at all.

Oh, and she can't sing worth a damn either.

MitchSchaft

She sucks arse. Justin Timberlake is from Millington, TN. About 20 minutes from Memphis. I know a guy who is his friend. He's a bi-sexual, dude. Seriously :eek:

Cleveland

You wanna talk lookers.... Elizebeth Hurley in Bedazzled. :eek:

AND HER ACCENT!!!! I love it. (Shut up Mufu, Justintime, and all you other Limeys.... dont fuck this up for me.)