Really bad pick up lines

Yeah, but there's everything wrong with a bad BJ innit?

Worst pick up used on me was "Do you have some German in you? ......... You will have later" :rolleyes:

"I'm bigger and better than the Titanic ... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic "

43. Guy: "haven't I seen you someplace before?" Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore"

Should be Girl: "Yeah, I'm the nurse at the VD clinic" ;)

These made me laugh:

"Why don't you get down on your knees and smile like a doughnut?"

"If you were a booger I'd pick you first."

"I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button."

"Fat penguin" (What!?) "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

"My magical watch says you aren't wearing any panties. Oh, you are? It must be an hour fast!"

"You must work at Subway, 'cause you just gave me a footlong."

"Do you want to go to breakfast?" (Sure) "Should I call you, or nudge you?"

Go up to a girl and say "Hi! My name is Haywood Jablomee"

"Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?"

"Excuse me, is your name Gillette? cause you're the best a man can get"

"Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?"

"Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway."

"What do you say we go back to my crib and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

"Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under."

"I have a six inch tongue and I can breath through my ears. "

"When God made you, he was showing off."

"Love ain't nothin' but sex misspelled. "

"Hey baby, is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would like to tap that ass! "

"Could I touch your belly button...from the inside?"

freako104 said:
not at all. I was being funny. i added the smiley thingy so people would know I was joking around.

I know you were being funny babe - you snuck in that post before I hit submit, it was actually in reposnse to Inkara's post :)

(but come now - a bad BJ is never good is it? ;))

chcr said:
You're too kind. Three kind actually but who's counting.

:shrug: I still don't get it.

Maybe it refers to numbers (too=two), i doubt it has an euphism or another sex reference in it :confuse3:

You okes need to raise your standards, how can it be good when it's bad?

Then again, what would be a bad BJ? And for that matter a good one?

SexyBoo said:
I hate to say it, but if AE used this one on me - I'd follow right along like an obedient puppy dog.

:lol: :blush:

Hi my name is Eric. remember it cause youll be screaming it later :winkkiss:

adam sandler said:
"I'm so sorry fo being rude before, it's just hard for me to control my self when im on the verge of . . . . . . . . . . . . exploding in my pants"
Just gotta love the movie anger management to add some spice to pick up lines!

There's a party in my pants and yer all invited to come!

I actually saw this line work once........

"I have a six inch tongue and I can breath through my ears. "
HEHE - which way did he go-which way did he go???

"Love ain't nothin' but sex misspelled. "

"Hey baby, is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would like to tap that ass! "

Oh they might work, cute AT.... :D

My unintentional pick up lines that have gotten me laid, or at least moderately fondled.

My retort: Bite me. Response: Anytime anywhere.

My exclamation: Fuck Me! Response: Now, or do you want dinner and a movie first?

My comment on the weather: Gods I'm hot! Response: Yes, yes you are. Wanna take a shower?

My complaint: My back is killing me. Response: Take off your shirt. I can help you with that.

Said while feeding chips to a guy playing an arcade game: Aww, there's only crumbs left. I can pour then into my hand and you can lick them off. Response: :eyepop: (OK, maybe that one was a wee bit intentional :D)

Back