Rebel Roost v2.0

SouthernN'Proud said:
Plus, should my ship ever come in, nothing says we can't sell it and build what we want. My folks did exactly that, granted they were younger than I am now, but still it's a possibility. I been waitin a long time on that ship though...it must have come in to the bus stop.
Here's some of the mods we made to the old '78 double-wide.
Might give you some ideas for down the road.... :)

http://www.pccharlies.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

tonksy, the reason I made the offer is I am approx. 20 minutes from The Ballpark in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers. ;)

SouthernN'Proud said:
The main difference is the appreciation rate. Mobile homes used to depreciate, now they appreciate though not as rapidly as stick-built houses.

Appreciation? No kidding? That surprises me. Another difference is, witha house, you get a deed. With a mobile home, you get a title.

majestyx said:
tonksy, the reason I made the offer is I am approx. 20 minutes from The Ballpark in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers. ;)
:p I miss Texas.
The reason that I mentioned mine is because it's around for inventory but baseball stuff just doesn't sell like football stuff so it's hard to get around to listing that crap. I'm hoping that when the season is in full swing the fans will start buying...anyway, I digress, My shirt is available to SnP.

majestyx said:
Please let me know if this is something that I can help you out with!!! :swing:

Hmm...mebbe. What do the authentic jerseys sell for around them parts? I had one with my name on it, but would replace it with a Mark Teixeira.

Gonz said:
Appreciation? No kidding? That surprises me. Another difference is, witha house, you get a deed. With a mobile home, you get a title.

You get a title if you don't put it on a permanent foundation. We will have a deed, it won't be able to be moved once set up.

AllEars' said:
You get a title if you don't put it on a permanent foundation. We will have a deed, it won't be able to be moved once set up.

Appreciation? Titles? What is the world coming to? :grim:

Back