Rebuilding the Roost

The property is no longer available for the option of selling it, sorry.

Today the septic permit and building permit was purchased. I met the guy from the county health dept. a little while ago to have the septic placement layed out. Now we just need to finalize the numbers with the bank.

If all goes as planned we should be moving back the end of Sept. My birthday sounds like a great date for them to have us back by.

AllEars' said:

Today the septic permit and building permit was purchased. I met the guy from the county health dept. a little while ago to have the septic placement layed out. Now we just need to finalize the numbers with the bank.

If all goes as planned we should be moving back the end of Sept. My birthday sounds like a great date for them to have us back by.

Glad to hear things are progressing. :toast:

AllEars' said:

Congratulations.

AllEars' said:

Yay!!!!!!!! So glad to hear that things are starting to happen for you two! Sounds like that would be the extra icing on the birthday cake if it happens. :toast:

VERY happy for the both of you...BTW, SnP, I like the quote from the coon-ass...It's nice to see the LA boys getting credit for their priorities:bgpimp:

Back