Record Broken...

My home city gets temps like that every summer, only difference is that humidity comes to 70% at times. Needless to say more...

I've seen those Aunty, they are not too noisy, far less noisy than a regular fan.

I'm looking seriously at ceiling fans...
I have ceiling fans throughout my house, Aunty, and I have AC. It helps the AC in the summer and the heat in the winter. It's been cool this summer here, what with all the rain. 85-90F (29-32C), but it's usually 95+ in the summer. I used to live in Tucson where the temperature regularly topped 105F (40.5C). Still not like what Gato's putting up with. :no sweaty smiley?:

We had these sort of temperatures when I lived in Gibralter, but I don't remember it being quite so oppressive.

They're now saying we should expect at least another 3 weeks of these high temperatures but they don't think we'll break the record again.

This summer has kicked ass in good ol' Indiana. I don't think we've had more then 5 days of 90+ (F) weather. Mostly in the mid-80's.

Hot weather blows goats. I have proof. I prefer winter and a foot of snow. I feel for ya in Europe.

rrfield

Aunty Em said:
We had these sort of temperatures when I lived in Gibralter, but I don't remember it being quite so oppressive.

They're now saying we should expect at least another 3 weeks of these high temperatures but they don't think we'll break the record again.

Prepare, 'cause the worst is yet to come ;)

Back