References: I love 'em!

Sleeping Giant

I love finding hidden (or even not-so-hidden) references to obscure things that I enjoy. For example, buried deep within Thawte's digital certificate extension configuration system is the following message: "You probably won't trigger a Vogon invasion of Earth if you press the wrong button..." Anyone who's read, watched, or heard The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy will of course instantly pick up on that reference.

A.B.Normal

Vogons-Vogons are extremely ugly, extremely officious, and generally not much fun to be around.

They emerged from the seas of the planet Vogsphere, and gave up on evolving there and then. Only their stubbornness allowed them to survive.

They generally become bureaucrats in the galactic government. Their unpleasant demeanour makes them ideally suited to such employment.

One such Vogon is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, of the Vogon Constructor fleet. Having destroyed the Earth in order to make way for a hyperspace bypass, he then proceded to read some of his poetry to two helpless victims.

It is hard to hitch lifts on Vogon ships - it is only made possible by the Dentrassi cooks employed by Vogon fleets.

Vogon Poem generator

chcr

Too cute for words
A.B.Normal said:
Vogons-Vogons are extremely ugly, extremely officious, and generally not much fun to be around.

They emerged from the seas of the planet Vogsphere, and gave up on evolving there and then. Only their stubbornness allowed them to survive.

They generally become bureaucrats in the galactic government. Their unpleasant demeanour makes them ideally suited to such employment.

One such Vogon is Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz, of the Vogon Constructor fleet. Having destroyed the Earth in order to make way for a hyperspace bypass, he then proceded to read some of his poetry to two helpless victims.

It is hard to hitch lifts on Vogon ships - it is only made possible by the Dentrassi cooks employed by Vogon fleets.

Vogon Poem generator

Hell, that's how I got here. Got your towel???

tonksy

girl i think it's fair to warn you.
i done been to california,
i ain't never seen no one like you. :D

george strait :swing:

well...i wanted to play too!

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
The "California cockroach," better known as the earwig.
i think the dead milkmen had a song called earwig....:nudge: i go see...

***edit***
yes, there is!!! :D

Inkara1

Dead milkmen... that reminds me of a joke about a woman having a baby and wishing death on the father... the husband is worried but doesn't die... then they come home to find the milkman dead on the porch or something like that.

freako104

there is a rap song about a dead body man :sick:

Dead bodies dead bodies in the back of my van. all the little kiddies love teh dead body man :sick: *puke*