Refreshen my memory ...

nalani said:
Actually, I had no idea the two of you were together once-upon-a-time. It was brought to my attention in a PM ... so I apologize for that. I didn't put the two of you in the same sentence for any particular reason other than you two are the only ones I don't know well. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. You are now returned to your regularly scheduled posting.

no harm no foul, and I personally don't see what the big deal is. 2 words together in a sentence is not gonna bring down the walls of jericho

seal.gif

paul_valaru said:
no harm no foul, and I personally don't see what the big deal is. 2 words together in a sentence is not gonna bring down the walls of jericho

Really? :hmm:
*Rethinks approach to the walls of jericho

A.B.Normal said:
Well I knew BOP is fond of "slacksing",but as for the rest of you :shrug:

*puns like that are the reason you don't like me.
Which reminds me, I haven't slacked anyone for a while...
*peruses forum for a victim

;)

paul_valaru said:

How about destroy the walls of jericho. Defo 2 words in that sentence that could bring down the walls :D

PT said:
You don't like me cause... Fuck, there was something, but I can't say I remember what.

really? I don't like you? hmmm.. interesting ... I was probably pissed at you for one reason or another but me not like you? Couldn't be. Unless were you an asshole or something? :D

nalani said:
really? I don't like you? hmmm.. interesting ... I was probably pissed at you for one reason or another but me not like you? Couldn't be. Unless were you an asshole or something? :D
Fucked if I know, I've slept since then.

Back