Rejoice ye Incubus fans

Definately a great song! Good video as well!

I was about to pre-order, but unfortunately the bonus single wasn't available anymore :(
Will have to wait a bit longer I guess.

Thanks for letting us know! :D

Yeah - I got the email that Ben was gonna be joining - he's a great bassist ... but Dirk is ... well, he's Dirk ... I'm totally bummed ...

nalani said:
Yeah - I got the email that Ben was gonna be joining - he's a great bassist ... but Dirk is ... well, he's Dirk ... I'm totally bummed ...

Yeah, he did fit the band pretty well...oh well...Incubus still sounds like Incubus and their guitarist is still intact so all looks good.

IDLEchild said:
Yeah, he did fit the band pretty well...oh well...Incubus still sounds like Incubus and their guitarist is still intact so all looks good.
oh yeah - I definitely have to agree there ... Mike is probably one of the best guitarists ever ... and Jose on drums *hand to heart* ... god I just love him.

Yup, sometimes i forget how good those guys are at their instruments. After listening to so many other bands i realize Mike is great at making some killer riffs.

not to mention that Brandon has quite a unique voice for a lead.

there is just no one like Brandon .. poet .. artist .. and that voice ... I have yet to find another artists that writes like him ... every song is different .. and real ...

Update...

their is another video of another song also there.

So three songs you can hear now fro mthe new album

Megalomaniac

Pistola

Crow left of the murder

megalomaniac is about teh only song I have heard by Incubus I like. I was never really into them but I like that one song

Chcr

:crying4:

Freako

I hated them at first.....First time I saw them I wanted their performance to be over fast....FAST

Camelyn

[Barry White] Awwwwww....yeahhhhh [/Barry White]

i hated them after I first heard them and saw them at the Family Values 99 show. i didnt like them at all outside the one song. sorry but I dont. I could neber get into them

Incredible. Only since the last album did he switch to using Fenders, on all of their other albums he used PRS guitars.

Only if I was bloated with cash this purchase wouldn't be even a second thought.

Back