Relieve me of my boredom.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Work has gone from running around with my head cut off early in the week, to sitting here at my desk creating backup platters for platters that won't get touched til late next year sometime. I really need something to do. Any ideas?

Try my Minesweeper challenge? 200 mines on max size, I dare you. I'm yet to see anyone else besides me finish it. I have done it twice out of about 2.3 million tries. I bet if you try it, your eyes will get darker circles around them than the ones in your avatar. :D

Stop Laughing said:
Try my Minesweeper challenge? 200 mines on max size, I dare you. I'm yet to see anyone else besides me finish it.

I have finished it, don't know how many times thou.

I hate minesweeper. I guess if I knew what the hell those numbers meant, It might be fun, but..... I know, it's the number of bombs that are around that square. yep, I still blow up.

when i'm board, i usually just go outside and chase squirrels and insects. i tried chasing cars out of boredom along with my dog, and it hurts when a parked car hits you...
retard7.gif
nono.gif

I play on Live Journal, gameshownetwork.com, drizunk.com, <~~~lots of drunk boobie and girls kissing pics, and on the message boards.

Back