Remember how much fun...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the merry go round used to be? Takes me to a happy place just thinking about it :D We had the kids at a fair this weekend, it was a lot of fun watching them and remembering.

Attachment(s):

pic_6515.jpg, 163.30kb

7_1029241184.jpg

There's a little merry-go-round in one of our malls here. Our daughter loves riding on that thing. Anywhere there's a merry-go-round in fact.

I can still feel the wind in my hair from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, it's really too bad, it'll never be quite the same again. But now at least I can see it through their eyes, which is super. :D

it's been years since the last time i got into a carousel.

well, i think that age is gone, isn't it, Kuu? :p

Good memories indeed :)

We still have some merry-go-rounds here, but most of them are now without horses and spins at 150km/h forward and reverse *puke*

We have one of those things with all kinds of cool cars and stuff once every year :headbang: I wonder if my parents weren't getting annoyed when I asked to ride it just one more time............ after 253 rounds :headbang:

Too bad I'm too tall to fit in them, it looks pretty silly, all those kids wondering what the hell an 19 year old is doing in that tiny Dodge Viper :D

(for the record: this story is not based on reality............................. it's not a Dodge Viper ;))

Back