Remember you home phone number?

93320 - I even remember when we got the phone installed in our home. My best friends number was 93310. Some years later a three digit area code was added.

I usually don't have a problem remembering phonenumbers, bank account numbers and codes. (A year after I got separated the eks had his wallet stolen, he had to call me from the police station to tell me what his bank account number was so he could have his card blocked.. Smart guy.) But then, I sometimes need a "pattern", once I couldn't remember the code for something - I normally entered it on a pad, so I had to draw it up in front of me..

Oddly enough, I never managed to memorize the Critters cell phone that he got 4 years ago. He got a new number two weeks ago, and that one I remember. It's something about the numbers and how they relate to each other that makes it easier for me to remember it..

Had just the one my whole life, though the area code changed at least twice, and maybe three times (can't remember if we ever had 773 or not...), if anyone does want it a google search for me should turn it up. My brother's cell number just changed and I remember it now using the letters, his old one was FAB NAVY, but he didn't find that as funny as everyone else did. :D His new one I just recently memorized as a result of putting it down often as an emergency contact while I was in the hospital.

I 'member my first phone number - 837 1112 - the 'rents drummed it into me in case of emergencies... Don't know my current landline no. but we never use it - only got it so wes could have a fast internet connection (we only use our cells).

Back in day I use to work at Comsumers Distributing. It was a store where you picked stuff out of a catalog and it would get brought to the counter for you. The store I worked had the warehouse upstair so we would send the orders down the conveyor belt. There was a personal massager that looked like a dilldo. Everytime someone ordered one we would bring down our selves to who was buying it. I still remeber the part # 407122.

Back