Remembrance Day 2008

MrBishop

In Flanders Fields
By: Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae, MD (1872-1918)
Canadian Army
[SIZE=+1]

I
N FLANDERS FIELDS the poppies blow[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Between the crosses row on row,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]That mark our place; and in the sky[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]The larks, still bravely singing, fly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Scarce heard amid the guns below.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We are the Dead. Short days ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Loved and were loved, and now we lie[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]In Flanders fields.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Take up our quarrel with the foe:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]To you from failing hands we throw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]The torch; be yours to hold it high.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]If ye break faith with us who die[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We shall not sleep, though poppies grow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]In Flanders fields.[/SIZE]

Lest we forget.

Here's a quick cropout for now of the boy at the parade. He did really well, standing in place in the freezing weather with no fidgeting around. Mom was proud.

Attachments

• Avery.jpg
    Avery.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Cadets18.jpg
    Cadets18.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 10
Here's a quick cropout for now of the boy at the parade. He did really well, standing in place in the freezing weather with no fidgeting around. Mom was proud.

Nice pics man, i wish i can get out to do some activities for this day, but i am stuck doing H.W. gotta love those papers.

He tried to give you good karma, but when you give someone karma, good or bad, you can't give it to the same person again until you give it to either three or five (I forget the number) other people. The idea would be to keep someone from giving negatives to one person constantly just to fuck with him or her.

He tried to give you good karma, but when you give someone karma, good or bad, you can't give it to the same person again until you give it to either three or five (I forget the number) other people. The idea would be to keep someone from giving negatives to one person constantly just to fuck with him or her.

Were do i give somebody good karma?? is it that green bar?

Under the avatar, you have member stats, then the green bar and under that..3 icons:
Online/offline - reputation - report post.

Top of the screen..look for "User CP"

It'll appear on the right...a list with titles like" Thread Date Posted By Comment"

Saw the pics on FB Les. He is quite the young man. It's so great that he found something he enjoys and teaches discipline.

Back