road kill & hamburgers

MrBishop said:
Dead animals have fur, feathers, bits of dirt, clods or clay, crushed bones etc...ground into them ... makes for a more 'rustic' lunch, but slightly less appealing, eh

Isn't that just called a big mac?

Its illegal to swerve and avoid an animal in England. Better them than a car full of people.

Lopan said:
Isn't that just called a big mac?

Its illegal to swerve and avoid an animal in England. Better them than a car full of people.

But yet in days gone by when a licence had to be purchased to own a dog... run down a dog and you had to reimburse the owner... :shrug: Many people would swerve to avoid a dog... legal or not.

I couldn't not swerve.. I really couldn't... :s I'd have to.. poor ickle ani-wanimals...

You wouldn't swerve if you lived here, a dry stone wall will kill you if you drive through it. Hitting stuff isn't uncommon either. In pheasant season we must hit at least 4 - 5.

If you lived here you'd swerve. We grow 'em big here. Some of our animals will still be standing and pointing and laughing at the shattered car and all the dumb dead people that hit it.

Leslie said:
If you lived here you'd swerve. We grow 'em big here. Some of our animals will still be standing and pointing and laughing at the shattered car and all the dumb dead people that hit it.

Can moose point? :D

Leslie said:
:rofl3: :rofl3:

Damn the caboose on that moose

Lopan said:

You guys aren't smart enough to not hit another car and avoid squashing Bambi at the same time? A Democrat sponsored law probably.

Gonz said:
You guys aren't smart enough to not hit another car and avoid squashing Bambi at the same time? A Democrat sponsored law probably.

They made that law because of the women.

hides and ducks at sexist humour

Roads where I live in Hobbiton

Manifold_Tunnel_Sm.jpg

Roads where you live

USA_Roads_3.jpg

We actually have to know how to use the steering wheel

Right...cause there are no lanes/tunnels/bridges/narrow streets/bumpy roads/dirt roads/ditches here at all. Just wide open desert everywhere.

:alienhuh:

On my glacier, all I have to worry about on my dogsled is the odd igloo or polar bear. Oh, and cracks in the ice.

Well, of course you KNOW we dumbass redneck hillbillies couldn't build a decent road to save our sorry lazy asses, right? We can't seem to do anything else right, why would our roads be any different?

I could smoke damn near anybody on the roads around here. I know this because I have been behind you in traffic on mountain roads before, no matter where you are from. Y'all act like you ain't never seen a hill and a curve in the same place before. Maybe you ain't, I dunno...

A widdle tunnel on a back country lane...oooohhh...intimidating...try it with a sheer cliff dropping thousands of feet just off the one lane road that ain't quite a lane wide, and meet a lumber truck coming in the opposite direction sometime...lemme know when though, I wanna take pictures...

Come to think of it, my experience in England...tis a good law.

Your cars
130304z.jpg

My car
tractor_trailer_new.jpg

Any questions?

Is the trailer where you keep all the big macs?

Hes right we have small cars, the new mini is an abortion though. Get a real mini. Or buy a proper german car

This is one of the many thoughts in my head when I decided to become a vegetarian a long time ago. Sadly, I got really really sick even with all the vitamins and protein supplements. Now I just try not to think about what I am eating or mushing up in my hands. Besides, I LOVE steak!

SouthernN'Proud said:
Tennessee passed a law a few years ago making it legal to eat roadkill.

just a thought ... why is it illegal to eat roadkill?

what i mean is, since i live in close proximity to a forest, i see the occassional wild boar roaming my streets. if i happen to hit it with my car, why would it be illegal to have the males in my family prep it for dinner.

i mean, not like it would be rotting for days on the road. if i just banged it, that would be the same as if they just ran out and shot it, wouldn't it? it would be all good to eat :D

ETIQUETTE TIPS FOR REDNECKS:

2. Dim your headlights for oncoming drivers, even if the gun's loaded and the deer's in sight.

Back