Road Rage primer...

At least they thought of letter reversing so that it can be seen in rearview mirrors. The downside is that you have to take your eyes off of the road in order to look for the correct invective.

unclehobart said:
At least they thought of letter reversing so that it can be seen in rearview mirrors. The downside is that you have to take your eyes off of the road in order to look for the correct invective.

or always have a passenger handy. :grinyes:

Looking for the LCD version...so you can write your own messages!

"If I wanted to be fucked up the ass, I wouldn't be on the highway...I'd be at your Dad's place"

unclehobart said:
I guess the poor mans flipbook is still the tried and true #1 salute.

That's why I'm so damned egostistical. I've been told "You're number one" zillions of times. :D

Once, when my cousin and I were much younger, we were in the back seat on the freeway (my mom was driving). We passed a Coke truck, and my cousin and I held our cans of Pepsi up in the window. He gave us the "you're #1 sign" too. :D

unclehobart said:
I actually meant that in reverse. Its hard for the cars below to see the commentary that you send down to them.

I wouldn't know about that. Nothing gives you a message more than a chromed grill in your rear-view at an extremely close distance right after you do something stupid...;)

unclehobart said:
I actually meant that in reverse. Its hard for the cars below to see the commentary that you send down to them.

Ah, my bad.

We don't bother. If they warrant a finger our rear tires over their hood usually suffices.

Inkara1 said:
Once, when my cousin and I were much younger, we were in the back seat on the freeway (my mom was driving). We passed a Coke truck, and my cousin and I held our cans of Pepsi up in the window. He gave us the "you're #1 sign" too. :D

That's grounds for execution here.

Well, if I ever make it over there for next year's OTC BBQ, I'll just drink Dr Pepper and consider myself neutral. I'm sure I can stock up cheap in Texas on the way.

Ink, Theres a place in Texas that makes all cane sugar Dr Pepper. If you can make it by there I will buy a case through you and proudly drink a few with ya so you wont be alone.

They actually ship as well... but the sheer water weight of it all makes it rather costly for a simple fix. It would also deny Inky the chance of a Dr Pepper religious pilgrimage.

Back