Robin Black...

HomeLAN said:
If that was my kid, I'd be shopping around for the right institution. And re-writing my will.

I just want to say, that short of being a convict, I plan on being proud of my children for whatever they accomplish, and knowing that what they become is what I made them.

Gonz said:
EXCUSE ME!! Listen all you short haired, ultra-conservative Pat Robertson salivating, I wish my kid went to Harvard, where did I put my Polo shirt, BMW driving "anything out of the norm is bad" mofos...

he looks okay, what's the problem??? :D

Can you say, "unhirable"? I KNEW you could!

PuterTutor said:
HomeLAN said:
If that was my kid, I'd be shopping around for the right institution. And re-writing my will.

I just want to say, that short of being a convict, I plan on being proud of my children for whatever they accomplish, and knowing that what they become is what I made them.

Good for you!

HomeLAN said:
Can you say, "unhirable"? I KNEW you could!

Maybe not in a Fortune 500 company, they have no sense of adventure. There are plenty of factory jobs that will take him. As a bass player, he's proven his ability to work with his hands. :lmao:

We were sitting here watching a movie late last night, and another came on. I was stupified to see my brother sitting there with his band smoking a doob and being all stoned and hehhehheh-y. Way to get it recorded for posterity dumbass. :tardbang:

on a happier note, he's now living in Wales, married, and working for the gov't there.

Back