Robin is a drunk

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
so much for the cocaine trail.

Robin Williams checked himself into rehab in a desperate bid to win a three-year battle with booze that's threatening to destroy his marriage, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The Oscar-winning actor's drinking was so out of control that he suffered repeated blackouts, sources say, and after he was photographed hugging a waitress in a bar on May 22, his wife Marsha slapped him with an ultimatum: Get help or I'm leaving.

To save himself and his 17-year marriage, Williams entered a 30-day program at the Hazelden Springbrook alcohol rehab facility in Newberg, Ore., on July 11.

"My drink of choice was vodka," he told a pal.

"I would buy two pints at a time, one for each jacket pocket. But I had to be careful. I didn't want to be seen buying liquor every day."

Williams told a souce that he hatched a plan to buy booze only at liquor stores owned by Asians, figuring he wouldn't be recognized. He was wrong.

The first time he went into an Asian-owned liquor store, the proprietor said: "Robin Williams, how are you? You buy liquor?"

All the details are in the new issue of the Enquirer.

Published on: 08/09/2006 by the Nat'l Enquirer

The bold part is ironic. He married his kids nanny. I gusee the first wife wouldn't do threesomes.

Marrying the nanny isn't all that unusual, or suprising. Happens all the time. The reasons are pretty obvious, if you get your mind outta the gutter and think about it for a minute.

SouthernN'Proud said:
And the part I quoted is ludicrous. To expect to recover from a three year (HIS account) addiction in thirty days is pretty ambitious.

Aversion therapy???

I quit from smoking 2 packs a day over night. I'll always feel nostalgic for the smell of fresh tabac, but my front brain knows better. 30 days is enough to get the front brain back in control, and drain the body of the chemical addictions. If you can't get control back in 30 days, you can't get control back, period. No point in wasting more time than that.

prof-ess-or shut the fuck up, SOB i mean if you got to quit you got to quit.. you betta fuckin' go to anythin lenghs u can dont listen to these assholes

I smell something stinky, I think we need:
852780.jpg

Paudio said:
why? fuckin' ass holes...

prof-ess-or u hate all newbies don't you.. gotta pick all those bastards FUCK YOU..

I think you'd better tone it down.

What confuses me is that he has green karma. He had a bunch of red, then next thing I noticed, it was a bunch of green. I knocked him back down to a single red, but now he's back to the green.

Altron said:
What confuses me is that he has green karma. He had a bunch of red, then next thing I noticed, it was a bunch of green. I knocked him back down to a single red, but now he's back to the green.
Not anymore :)

Paudio said:
why? fuckin' ass holes...

prof-ess-or u hate all newbies don't you.. gotta pick all those bastards FUCK YOU..

Because of this you are now a kiddie.

Back