Rodney Dangerfield Dies at Age 82

yeah, I posted the story elsewhere.

Man I loved Rodney's outtake on life.
He'll be sorely missed by this one. :crying4:

My kid spent a very long time in the hospital after his birth. Cedar Sinai in Los Angeles. We saw several actors, including Dangerfield. I was in the elevator with him on several ocassions. He is (was) the ugliest SOB I've ever seen. A 35lb head on a 90lb body. It was awful. Yea, fine, he was sick at the time.

BeardofPants said:
Never particularly liked him as a comedian. :shrug: Oh well, sad that he died tho'.

About the same for me......I found him about as funny as sand in yer ky jelly.

Still sad to see the man pass on tho'.

Gonz said:
My kid spent a very long time in the hospital after his birth. Cedar Sinai in Los Angeles. We saw several actors, including Dangerfield. I was in the elevator with him on several ocassions. He is (was) the ugliest SOB I've ever seen. A 35lb head on a 90lb body. It was awful. Yea, fine, he was sick at the time.
Why do you think he don't get no respect, no respect at all?

Rodney said:
Even as a kid I got no respect. I once got lost at the beach. I asked a cop to help me find my parents. I said, "Sir, sir, do you think we'll find them?" He said, "I don't know kid, there's so many places they could hide."
Bye, Rodney.

Rest in Peace Mr.Dangerfield.

I remember using his line and tugging on my tie on several occasions. It's a shame to see him go, though after months in a coma, it was better for him.

rdangerfield_150.jpg

He definately got beat with the ugly stick, fell outta the tree and hit every ugly branch on the way down. :( I rather liked him, though. It's terrible that he's gone, seems we're losing a lot of greats in the past year or two. *sigh* Guess we all go sometime, but this just sucks.

one of my all time favorites... ugly, obnoxious and self-deprecating :D

caddy shack... easy money... back to school... both classic

he'll be missed

Back