Rofl

I pulled a quarter out of the CD slot on my daughter's iMac. She coldn't figure out why the CDs wouldn't load...:retard:

too funny, ive seen some of these personally. like the card that was there but nt in the slot. all the dustbunnies. stuff shuved into the front slots.

Only one I don't believe is the autoexec.bat one. Seems to me that if it had been run, the autoexec.bat woudn't be there to read anymore either.

Whats wrong with mounting HDs with duct tape and a variety of unsuitable screws at weird angles :confbang:

Aunty Em said:
I needed a good laugh... Thanks.:D

Personally I think the visa cards were the funniest...

Yeah, coupled by the cd inserted between the cd and the floppy drives.

Luis G said:
Aunty Em said:
I needed a good laugh... Thanks.:D

Personally I think the visa cards were the funniest...

Yeah, coupled by the cd inserted between the cd and the floppy drives.

That and the 2 CDs in the drive came a close second. :D It's completely beyond me how anyone can be so stupid...

If you saw the number of coffee stains in cd drawers I've seen, that refrain would be beating a tatoo across your mind 24/7

The autoexec.bat one was probably a virus that was inserted into the batch file. It would have begun deleting c:\ and eventually run into read only files stopping the process or it might have prompted the user to ask if he wanted to delete the read only files. Also the user possibly stopped the process short when they saw all those files being deleted under dos.
At any rate, i can believe any of those.

Professur said:
If you saw the number of coffee stains in cd drawers I've seen, that refrain would be beating a tatoo across your mind 24/7

I have a new one for that, "hey the laptop's holder will not open anymore"

Luis G said:
Professur said:

I have a new one for that, "hey the laptop's holder will not open anymore"

People that ignorant of technology should not have the privilege of a laptop. :grumpy:

Aww come on, funny as they are to us, computer technicians would be out of a job if there weren't any technologically challenged people about. :)

Just take their money and laugh about them when they've gone. :D

Back