• Cool

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Cruel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scanty

Okay, I was bored and just scrounging for material to start a poll with. :D
SO...

Posh and Becks have decided to name their new-born son ROMEO.

To non-brits:
Victoria and David Beckham (the king and queen of England) have decided to name their new-born son ROMEO.

I was just wondering what you guys think. Is it cool? Or will he be beaten up, teased and ridiculed in school leaidng him to be psychologically damaged for ever and ever?

(I'm not sure how many of you know who they are, but even if you don't...whaddya think of the name Romeo for a new kid?
David Beckham is a famous footballer...well, famous is a bit of an understatment. And Victoria Beckham was one of the Spice Girls.)

moonunit?

:laugh:

Your randomness impresses me. Seriously, think about it. Romeo Beckham? That's pretty bad. It's like...Beyonce (quite an exotic sounding name) KNOWLES. Hahahaha!!!

My nails are painted silver.

Scanty, we have a Moonunit, Moonunit Zappa, Sister of Dweezel, children of Frank.

not a name i would name my boys... but hey maybe the girls will like it. maight get him more dates. :D

i think the wodge-loads of cash and being son of the beckhams will get him enough attention, regardless of what he's named

ris said:
i think the wodge-loads of cash and being son of the beckhams will get him enough attention, regardless of what he's named

Yep, think he could probably be Eugene and still be popular.

:elaugh1:

Can you imagine it?

"Hey, Romeo, off-to-bed-time!"

I'm sorry but it just reminds me of the guy in So Solid Crew. Ergh.

Well, a friend of mine used to ride a horse named Romeo and whenever I hear the name I think of the horse so i would be a bias vote so I have decided not to vote.

[whispers]Ummmmm PuterTutor....I think Huge;s name is Eugene.....[/whispers]

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

ROMEO?!

They can't be serious. Brooklyn was bad enough!

Those kids will have enough complexes without that sor of crap being dropped on them for life... :(

then the money, fame and free-poontang will still work. being famous and rich is a fabulous aphrodisiac, no matter what your name, silly voice or wafer thin body. look at calista fluckwit :rolleyes:

CRUEL
43.gif

I think it's very cool. :cool2:

It'll be fun to have another ladies man in the world. Of course, we all know I'm superior to all ladies men out there, but he could probably compete fairly well, given that he's royalty and has a cool name.

Back