Rudy Giuliani Tops Favorability Poll

If the Presidential election was being held today, who would you vote for?

• Hillery Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rudolph Giuliani

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • John Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Condoleezza Rice

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Jesus, there's gotta be a better choice than those four. OTOH, I have no idea who is could be.

Lesser of evils time, I guess. Again.

HomeLAN said:
Jesus, there's gotta be a better choice than those four. OTOH, I have no idea who is could be.

Lesser of evils time, I guess. Again.

No shit, McCain is a looser and so is Kerry..

I'd vote for the reincarnation of Hitler before I'd vote for Kerry. With a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

And I'd vote for Kerry before the Hildabeast.

HomeLAN said:
I'd vote for the reincarnation of Hitler before I'd vote for Kerry. With a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

And I'd vote for Kerry before the Hildabeast.

Pretty much.

None of the above. If gun placed to temple, I'd go Rice. I'd take Frist over any of them, and there's a lot of people I'd take over Frist.

Death before Gore.

Yeah, Rice would be my choice out of that crowd, too. We gotta do better than that field in 2 years. If the Dems would pull their heads out of their asses and nominate a moderate like Lieberman, I'd vote Democrat.

So ... the best of all the above is a black woman. Does the phrase Whelk's chance against a Supernova mean anything to you?

Right now it's all about name recognition, substance counts about 2%. Got to wait till the 3q of 2007 for things to get serious.

Professur said:
So ... the best of all the above is a black woman. Does the phrase Whelk's chance against a Supernova mean anything to you?
Much of Middle America still has a difficult time accepting Italians as equals, let alone black folks. I'll still proudly pull the lever for my man, Rudy. :shrug:

Professur said:

I hope it doesn't come down to that, but it likely will.

*wonders if the fact that the resident Confederate picked who he picked has sunk in on a couple of select people yet...*

SouthernN'Proud said:
Pretty much.

None of the above. If gun placed to temple, I'd go Rice. I'd take Frist over any of them, and there's a lot of people I'd take over Frist.

Death before Gore.

Gore, Billery and Skerry are at the bottom of my list right there with Hitler.

I'm with you in that I would vote for the best candidate. Unfortunatly there are not many choices...

I'm sure most of the left would love to see a black person as president, and a woman as president... they can have two for the price of one with Rice and if she wins, they'll still bitch to no end.

Inkara1 said:
I'm sure most of the left would love to see a black person as president, and a woman as president... they can have two for the price of one with Rice and if she wins, they'll still bitch to no end.

The left would love to see a liberal black person.

Just like the right would love to see a conservative black person.

The first word is all that matters to 95% of both.

If you aren't part of the NAALCP, they don't count.

I love Condi...on paper. Where does she really stand? Rudy is even left of GW & the fiscal responsibility is shaky there. McCain, once a great Senator, is now a poll chaser. WTF is Ubama doing on that list? He's not an (R) & he's possibly left of Teddy.

Back