Running away? Let me help you pack!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
And take warm clothes with you!

You'd never think this would happen.
A deer hunter yesterday morning found the body of a young boy believed to be 15-year-old Crisp, who ran away from home more than three weeks ago after his parents took away the video game system they say he'd become addicted to.
Apparently, it looks like it was hypothermia. The father had helped him pack. That's gotta be ghastly to live with for him.

On a side note, the boy said to me this morning that he knows enough to only run away in the summer.

Something meant to be an object lesson turns sour - I guess the kid had more balls than the father gave him credit for.

Tunrs out he fell from a tree. I hope it killed him right away, that he wasn't lying there concious, knowing, and waiting to freeze to death.

Tunrs out he fell from a tree. I hope it killed him right away, that he wasn't lying there concious, knowing, and waiting to freeze to death.

i hope he died fast, but it was his own fault, i really hope his parents don't feel that all this is all there fault.

Yea i guess your right, maybe if parents would look into the games they are buying for there children, and give them certian time limits to play, this would reduce the amout of addiction to the game.

Back