Rush Limbaugh attacks Michael J. Fox

I just saw Fox on 'Scrubs' last night, and I though he did a good
job of not really showing it most of the time.
Of coarse he was playing an obsessive/compulsive doctor.
I think that's a little different disorder there though.

I like Michael J.
He may be a little left for my taste, but I like that he's push the
research.:shrug:

He may be a little left for my taste, but I like that he's push the
research.:shrug:

Again...embryonic stem cell research is not illegal in the USA. Never has been. Most likely never will be.

Federal funding is the issue. There is none - save for the few remaining (are there any left?) eggs already in storage.

If it were that damned lilkely to be a big help, the Pharmaceuticals would be tripping over themsleves trying to fund R&D. They can spend a billion or two on keeping your dick hard...they can sure as shit pay for this too.

Again...embryonic stem cell research is not illegal in the USA. Never has been. Most likely never will be.
that's the left part I was referring to.
Federal funding is the issue. There is none - save for the few remaining (are there any left?) eggs already in storage.
and so he's getting funds elsewhere as best he can, and that's the part that's good.

If it were that damned lilkely to be a big help, the Pharmaceuticals would be tripping over themsleves trying to fund R&D. They can spend a billion or two on keeping your dick hard...they can sure as shit pay for this too.
Oh they can pay for it, but they probably aren't as likely to make as much money.

Another reason to disregard Mr Fox, on or off his meds.

Actor Michael J. Fox says he's against human cloning, against human egg farming and hasn't read a Missouri constitutional amendment measure he has championed in television ads that critics contend would promote both.

WND story of an ABC interview

What we all have to remember is this...like many other celebreties who spout off a political agenda...he's an actor. What is an actor's job? If you can't answer the question, don't bother to respond because you've already proven too dense to get past the point.

Back