S...L...O...W...

AlphaTroll

Too much shit going on now & a few guys are sick.

The rest of us are either too stoned, too drunk, not drunk enough or having sex

peterska2

YOu really want me to go on a mad posting mission again replying to every post on the site by every person?

I just stopped doing that but can start again.

It makes the site look busy but my posting buddies aren't online at the moment and Justin (The admin and my mate) is poorly and we normally have a laugh on here quite often too.

tonksy

i never get belly button lint...what makes me so special? it's not that i have a shallow navel. i don't...i don't recall ever having belly button lint...toe jam- yes...yeah..i'm pretty stoned. my girls are sleeping.

Oz

tonks said:
i never get belly button lint...what makes me so special? it's not that i have a shallow navel. i don't...i don't recall ever having belly button lint...toe jam- yes...yeah..i'm pretty stoned. my girls are sleeping.

Belly button lint amazes me........why is it always BLUE?

Rose

Hrm. Thread hijacked to talk about belly button lint. Interesting. Very. Very. Interesting.

/me has no life right now, can you tell?

Bleach - maybe it's your fuzzy blue jeans? *lol*

Oz

Rose said:
Bleach - maybe it's your fuzzy blue jeans? *lol*

That's the thing......most of my jeans are black :confused:

I have this theory about the button-lint fairy, an evil creature that sneaks up and ya and pops in the blue fluff when yer not looking.........havn't been able to substantiate the theory yet tho'

bleach
net for hire

peterska2

bleach said:
That's the thing......most of my jeans are black :confused:

I have this theory about the button-lint fairy, an evil creature that sneaks up and ya and pops in the blue fluff when yer not looking.........havn't been able to substantiate the theory yet tho'

bleach
net for hire

would that be like the one footed washine machine sock monster?

Spliffy

AlphaTroll said:
Too much shit going on now & a few guys are sick.

The rest of us are either too stoned, too drunk, not drunk enough or having sex

lol hey you been spying on me? :p