Sad but true

I heard somewhere that she doesn't have enough body fat to have a period, which would mean she'd have to eat a few guacamole bacon double six-dollar burgers to have a kid.

This morning it was on the morning news show I watch - the two news people were actually chatting back and forth about it! Saying how every major city in the world is reporting on it and blah blah blah.

... does this mean he's free to date Angelina Jolie? It's the newest rumour...

I didn't turn on the news to hear about the Brad/Jennifer/Angelina love triangle...

Spirit said:
This morning it was on the morning news show I watch - the two news people were actually chatting back and forth about it! Saying how every major city in the world is reporting on it and blah blah blah.

Must be a slow news day. I'm with Gonz on this one...Who freakin cares?

I have to admit (here in the middle of 25 years of marriage that appears will last until death do I depart) each time one of these Hollywood couples calls it quits saddens me somewhat.

"Gee Winky are you sad because you can't be like that,
guy and run out and replace the wife with a 'newer' model?"

"nah I'd have to start the training all over again"

Heh, you watch ol Brad will get him a young hottie and spawn them kids he wants.

I should point out that Carl's Jr. sells the six-dollar burger for $3.99, so it's not really the $6 burger. It's just supposed to be similar to what other places would charge $6 for.

The main restaurant of Carl Karcher Enterprises, the company that bought Hardee's and added the star logo in the 90s. That same star has graced Carl's Jr. restaurants for eons.

Back