Sad commentary

Q said:
I have more than enough domestic dog poop. I didn't see the need for the imported stuff :D

Hey, if people prefer imported caviar over domestic, imported mustard over domestic, imported cigars over domestic, what makes you think your dog poop is better than the imported?

Next you're gonna tell me you prefer domestic cars over imports too.

Jeslek said:
What I do in my private life isn't up for debate thx.

The hell it isn't. You're one of teh few who discusses it over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again :p

Professur said:
I hope your dog domesticates on the back seat.
It doesn't have a back seat....but Chopper barfs on the front seat every time he gets to go bye bye.:eek6:

Jeslek said:
What I do in my private life isn't up for debate thx. And it is pronounced "Jes" as in Jessica and the "e" in "lek" is pronounced as the first "e" in elephant.

;) well pronounce it the way its spelled. and concering its you old buddy ;) jiz lick it is. and you discuss your private life as gonz said so its not so private anymore. and we know more about you than we ever wanted to.

Gonz said:
Jeslek said:
What I do in my private life isn't up for debate thx.

The hell it isn't. You're one of teh few who discusses it over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again :p

Because between that and the name changes, he's assured that people will pay attention to him over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over again :p

Back