Saddam May Escape Hangman's Noose

if true, you wonder about the west ... not wanting a martyr an all that jazz etc ... but not wanting to be seen to be limp... oh, how handy!

:shrug:

is that true and still legally valid in any way though?

(didn't read the link btw)

..well, he's getting on ... Inky ...

... takes him a bit more time than it used to ...

... to get to the 'hard part' ... ;)

*passes chcr the complete Roger Moore guide to eyebrows 6-set training DVD *

Wait while I try to act surprised...

I am not holding my breath tho

And I do want him to be dead though I have to wonder if that might make him some sort of martyer (even if he doesn't intend to be one)

BB and Inkara are evidently actually waiting. Oh well, they'll get bored eventually.
Oh, and I couldn't care less if they kill him or not. I'm afraid he's going to end up back in power.

BB and Inkara are evidently actually waiting. Oh well, they'll get bored eventually.
Oh, and I couldn't care less if they kill him or not. I'm afraid he's going to end up back in power.

I hope he does not end up back in power, and I would doubt it happening, I can't see him regaining any power

I hope he does not end up back in power, and I would doubt it happening, I can't see him regaining any power

I don't know freak. I hope not, but some of the people running (if you can call it that) the current Iraqi government were in similar positions in Saddam's regime.

Back