Salt

My version of the perfect Big Mac is... (and yes I really do this) :)
I order a Big Mac and a Double Quater Pounder.... take the meat from the Double Quater Pounder and insert it in the Big mac....now thats a burger :D

Kruz said:
I order a Big Mac and a Double Quater Pounder.... take the meat from the Double Quater Pounder and insert it in the Big mac....now thats a burger :D

:eek: I can hear your arteries hardening from here. :lloyd:

Kruz said:
The McDonald's locations in Fresno did just that. They called it the X-Mac. It was nasty.

Nasty good?
Everyone raise their hand (Les is excluded) that loves
a good juicy Hamburger or Steak.

It is in our blood from pre-historic times to love meat!

I like the double quarter pounder... and I like the big mac when it's got enough meat... but I don't like the DQP patties on the Big Mac. Odd, that.

Mcdonalds looks tastes an smells horrific. I'd rather eat a tramps ass, raw.

Can't beat a big ass steak though, with big ass home made chips (fries, whatever, chopped potatos) Horseradish sauce and some steamed veggies. Very nice.

I can't think of any time in my life that I have added salt to anything, I just don't like the way it tastes. I have very sensitive taste buds and too much salt makes my mouth hurt. MSG too, and I seem to have figured out that my migranes seem to be triggered by eating too much MSG.

I'm a steak man. Gimme a good hunka beef, grilled almost but not quite medium rare, some taters, maybe a roastin' ear for good measure, and I'm a happy man.

Let it be served by a nekkid Hooters girl and I'm an ecstatic man.

McDonald's, by and large, can blow me. Whoever envisioned smothering a hamburger in thousand island dressing oughta be shot.

Professur said:
I'm a big fan of walking onto a field, and taking a big ol' bite right outta a cow's hip.
when i first read this i thought you said "cow chip" and i was very confused...and disgusted.

Back