San Francisco...

How did this place become so disrespectful?

Lifestyle choices impact political climate impacts public policy impact community standards. When you live somewhere with an over abundance of immoral people who are rewarded for displaying their immorality, you can't expect rational thought to prevail. Can anyone say Sodom and Gommorrah? Can I even spell it correctly?

Can you say fentanyl?

Plan-B-

Nothing quite like 20cc of meningitis with your opiods, besides its eco-friendly and all natural.

**Sponsered by the CDC and the VRW Commision.

San Francisco is a great place. Their probably more moral and rational than the hypocrites most other areas of the country.

According to this story they're trying to save some lives while some people in this thread are suggesting murder.

Which one of those actions is immoral? :laugh:

Hypocrites.

The more God get's taken out, or at least the values system this country was founded on,
the more these problems arise.

That's the root right there....and the love of money.

San Francisco is a great place. Their probably more moral and rational than the hypocrites most other areas of the country.

According to this story they're trying to save some lives while some people in this thread are suggesting murder.

Which one of those actions is immoral? :laugh:

Hypocrites.
I never claimed to be moral like most. I'm not a hypocrite either. I wasn't suggesting murder. I was demanding it. A good many people deserve a mercy killing.

spike has a point. their morals may run counter to what the majority of the country is used to but at least they stick to what they believe in. their leaders dont go off on screeds about infidelity, gay sex, and child abuse then turn around and get caught engaging in those activities, much like several recent members of congress and the clergy of the allegedly upright and morally superior ruling caste.it is completely rational to lash out at the church. after all, they are the gay community's biggest detractor.

50 states. Probably 5-15 metro areas per state. Fewer than 1 incidents per state of illicit behavior.

It is not the norm.

Think Blue and Red.

:hippy:
capt.a1946ef6496e46baac2e08bdec4a7c55.teacher_sex_abuse_2c_gfx672.jpg
:hippy:

I'd bet dollars to nickles that if you did it by county it would closely match another famous map

Can't wait for the actual larger version of this 'come out' in tomorrows news.

Back