San Francisco...

wow looks like good old christian texas is a great place to be a molester!

well, maybe, but it would be nice if the map was big enough to read.... and i'll bet there's very narrow intervals between tha various shadings....

purple_america_2004b.gif

they work extrra hard in all of texas. but unfortunately that little brown and yellow mini-map doesn't seem to be particularly meaningful, since it looks to be based on raw numbers.

yes, in places with more people, more things will happen. texas and california kinda have big populations.

True d'at Ruprhet, but I susupect the premise has . . .
Spike said:
. . . merit

I wish there were some easily accessable demographics/.statistics showing the Ted Bundy's % versus retro's /sexual /murder/dirty-laundry/cat owners/per capita/bullshit. . . . It would point the prevertable finger I would guess, PC sucks.

i don't think so. but i don't think they pay US taxes either. i might take that bargain...

and yeah, RM, there's plenty o'mcpickle to go around.

Thats true.. they don't vote for POTUS. They still get the full welfare load though without paying for it. Theres no need for representation. Their cup runneth over.

they work extrra hard in all of texas. but unfortunately that little brown and yellow mini-map doesn't seem to be particularly meaningful, since it looks to be based on raw numbers.

yes, in places with more people, more things will happen. texas and california kinda have big populations.

It ain't as often as most would like us to believe, but it ain't rare enough, either. The accused has rights, to be sure, but what should we do with the convicted...especially repeat offenders?

Back