Santa Fe commercial

I have a 2002 Kia Sedona and I'm flat out in love with it!! She has given me NO problems whatsoever. Rides nice. Quiet. Avg on gas. She's been great to me :D

Yeah.

Minivans managed to kill the fullsize wagon too. Ford stopped theirs in '91, GM in '96.

Spirit said:
I have a 2002 Kia Sedona and I'm flat out in love with it!! She has given me NO problems whatsoever. Rides nice. Quiet. Avg on gas. She's been great to me :D

and I wish you the best with it. I make many irrational decisions daily, and never expect others to share them. I, however, will stick to them til death.

Altron said:
Yeah.

Minivans managed to kill the fullsize wagon too. Ford stopped theirs in '91, GM in '96.

Have you noticed the Pacifica and the Freestyle? They're little more than station wagons built on a minivan chassis.

Professur said:
Have you noticed the Pacifica and the Freestyle? They're little more than station wagons built on a minivan chassis.

I can't say I've ever given Chrysler or Ford more than a cursory glance.

They're raised midsize unibody wagons. Not ladder frame fullsize wagons.

Professur said:

Magnum to a certain extent too.

images

No, the Magnum is a station wagon. No more-or-less about it. Volvo and Subaru still make mid-sized wagons. But noone makes the 8-seat monsters of yester year anymore.

So Hyundai came to North America and then closed a factory? GM, Ford and Chrysler have all closed factories and put hundreds of people out of work, too.

Inkara1 said:
So Hyundai came to North America and then closed a factory? GM, Ford and Chrysler have all closed factories and put hundreds of people out of work, too.

No, they bailed out of the country to get away from the thousands of recall and warranty repairs that were burying them under. Thousands of people were left with open warranties for repairs, and no Hyundai to perform them.

HYUNDAI

This topic came up on another forum awhile back and someone posted these jokes.. I'd thought i'd share them with you guys. Enjoy.

"Here's Y U Never Drive An Import
Hope You Understand: Nothing's Drivable And Inexpensive
Hardly Your Understanding New Dealer Allowance Incentive
Hold Your Usual Nitpicks, Designs Are Improved
Helps You Undergo New Debt After Inception
Hang Your UNDerwear Anywhere Inside
Hope You Understand, No Deals Available Inside"

Back