saturday night...at home

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ate a big hamburguer and drank a couple of beers. No bars, no friends, no nothing tonight. :shrug:

levana

I went to a work organized dance, had a few beers, danced a few songs and was home by midnight (so I wouldn't turn into a pumpkin of course!). Now /that's/ a sign of getting old... going out and coming home early. :grinyes:

tonksy

I watched the NFL draft and watched Rob clean our new couch, had a few beers and went to bed.

HomeLAN

So, you guys got the couch home?

I watched Sky High with the kid, ate dinner, popped some ibuprofen and went to bed.

Hot night on the old town.

tonksy

Yes, Mr. Marks helped us out with his truck. Man...I hate being a truck mooch. I miss having a truck.

tonksy

Very retro cool! I can't wait to have it in here! And eventually when this joint gets painted and we get the papyrii up! Aw man!
I'm planning to marbelize the top of our coffee table (not yours, Steve) with a green marbelizing kit so that'll be lovely with it!

rrfield

watched two of my little brothers play baseball, opening day for little league, went to my parents house and ate pizza, came home and played uno with some friends until 3am.

Inkara1

I'd say so... the missing brass buttons shuld be easy enough to replace.

Going to sell it on eBay? :D

tonksy

Living room. Gonna ditch the long couch. It's getting threadbare in spots and if I want to sit next to Rob on it then I get a spring in the arse. Not fun.
We will slowly begin the bargain hunt for another vintage type leather couch in either the same color or a dark burnished brown that matches the chair in the room.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It got better this time.

Thursday night, partying from 7pm til 2am.
Friday night, out to a bar from 10pm til 1am.
Saturday night, drinking beer at a festival from 8pm, after at a friend's house until 5am.

The liver needs some water now.

unclehobart

Bah. Real parties don't go from 7pm-2am. Real parties start at 2am and go until the cops show up for the third time.