School Safety Drill Upsets Some Parents

highwayman

How is this for realism..
Whakos busts into the school with AK 47s and take the kiddies hostage and if they don't get their way start killing them off one at a time...
Point being people do not know how protective a life we live here in America...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/SCHOOL_DRILL?SITE=FLTAM
WYOMING, Mich. (AP) -- A school safety drill that included police officers in riot gear with weapons has caused concern among some parents who say it was too realistic and frightened some students.

Guns were never a problem until the anti-gun lobby made us scared of a tool.

We'll be having a safety drill later this weak. Our main concern? Making sure all kids are wearing their indoor-shoes as they are supposed to. :lloyd:

Yes, let's not frighten the children. Goodness knows they won't be upset or frightened in a real emergency...

yes, that's what certain Sunday schools are for -

"Repent!! - or thou shallt burn in hell!"

Liddle bobbie: "may i go pee pee please?"

If those parents are really that concerned, they'd buy their kids this, and give them some training in this, and, as a final solution, give them some of this, and watch the liberal side of the US start screaming...:devious:

dandc_title_400.gif

I always loved how that's what you were supposed to do in the event of nuclear armegeddon.

That's what they always had us do during earthquake drills, too... which made me feel so much better, how little particle board desks would protect us from giant steel I-beams falling out of the ceiling.

I always loved how that's what you were supposed to do in the event of nuclear armegeddon.

That's what they always had us do during earthquake drills, too... which made me feel so much better, how little particle board desks would protect us from giant steel I-beams falling out of the ceiling.

That wasn't to protect you. That was for body identification. Assigned seating and whatnot, right?

Back