Sealed With a Kiss

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, sure! I'm always OK with doing that...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
In a business meeting, if you thought it would close a multi million dollar deal, would you kiss a member of the same sex? (not French kissing)

if i thought i was getting a nice healthy 10percentage of that multi-million deal tehn i'd consider it.

You should have put a male/female thing in the poll. You know all the women are going to vote yes. And you also know that now all the men are going to fantasize about all the women actually doing it. :D

greenfreak said:
You should have put a male/female thing in the poll. You know all the women are going to vote yes. And you also know that now all the men are going to fantasize about all the women actually doing it. :D
You got that right! :D

:rofl: @ freako :D

And greenfreak, we don't need a poll for that, we'll just save us the time and start fantasizing immediately ;)

Na or Ku'u would agree that it probably doesn't have to take a multi million dollar deal for us to kiss! Everyone kisses everyone over here...same sex...opposite sex...confused-as-to-what-you-are sex... :D

halamikage said:
Na or Ku'u would agree that it probably doesn't have to take a multi million dollar deal for us to kiss! Everyone kisses everyone over here...same sex...opposite sex...confused-as-to-what-you-are sex... :D
I'm moving to Hawaii, cuz I REALLY like hugging anyone, and to a lesser extent kissing.

ok, change the question.......

men have to kiss another guy in the lips.
girls have to lick another girl's pussy

:D :D

ARE YOU INSANE????? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DISEASES YOU COULD GET???? YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE YOU CRAZY BASTARD.

well, there is enough bacterias in the mouth, probably more than in a clean pussy.

Back