Seasons Beatings

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Let the Yuletide rituals begin.

Shoppers Storm Stores; Officers Stop Fights

POSTED: 6:42 am EST November 25, 2005
UPDATED: 7:41 am EST November 25, 2005

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando police officers were called to break up some fights between shoppers early Friday as Central Floridians flocked to stores for one of the busiest shopping days of the year, according to Local 6 News.

Line jumpers at a Best Buy at the Fashion Square Mall apparently started a fight at around 11:30 p.m. Officers responded and there were no arrests.

However, one person may be arrested for starting a fight at a Wal-Mart in east Orange County early Friday.

Some shoppers waited for as long as seven hours to be the first in the doors for bargains.

The day after Thanksgiving is known as "Black Friday" because traditionally it's seen as the day most retailers go into the "black" and start earning a profit for the year.

"I am looking for a plasma TV," Central Florida shopper Laura Campbell said. "I can get it for $287 instead of $700."

Source

HOHO...fuck it, SnP, care for some comapny in the safehouse?

I wouldn't venture within 15 miles of a WalFart today.

I try to stay at least 5 miles away every other day of the year.

Had my health cooperated, I woulda taken the annual Black Friday hike today, just to get as far from consumerism and pettiness as possible. Alas, here sits I...

hehehehehehe, I think its funny..........ppl rush out to get good deals and then are sick from a headache and whatever else.......wouldnt catch me in a store on "Black Friday" either-although I am going to get my nails done in about a 1/2 hour!

Her husband, Johnny Youngblood, took issue with what he calls a lack of security. Youngblood believes Wal-Mart should hire trained uniformed security guards to help bring order to the early-morning holiday crowd and not leave those duties to Wal-Mart associates.

"They didn't have no security at all," said McHerron's sister, Sierra.

"Wal-Mart did not do enough to protect us," Dietstra said.

It makes me want to scream, hit & break things. Have any of these pieces of shit ever heard of self-control? :rolleyes:

Story

Gonz said:
It makes me want to scream, hit & break things. Have any of these pieces of shit ever heard of self-control? :rolleyes:

Story

I'm quite sure they have heard of it...Whether they practice it or not is the question...;)

Youngblood believes Wal-Mart should hire trained uniformed security guards to help bring order to the early-morning holiday crowd
He left out "armed." Shoot 'em all, they're too stupid to be contributing to the gene pool anyway.

chcr said:
He left out "armed." Shoot 'em all, they're too stupid to be contributing to the gene pool anyway.

Boy, you sure got hostile in a hurry...Who pissed in your coffee this morning?

That's what you do to sheep after they've outlived their usefulness. You shoot 'em. And if the typical WalFart customer ain't a sheep I dunno what one would be.

SouthernN'Proud said:
That's what you do to sheep after they've outlived their usefulness. You shoot 'em. And if the typical WalFart customer ain't a sheep I dunno what one would be.

AFAIK, you don't shoot sheep. They get butchered the same way any other meat animal gets butchered. :devious:

myrow_fredm_soylentgr_101b.jpg

paul_valaru said:
walmart customers, not cute wittle sheepies

God yer whipped... :D

I've always been fascinated that WalFart sells guns and ammo. That's one reason I won't go in there. The tempatation is just too great.

Back