See? I'm not the only one...

Umm, yeah. That's a heart stopper for sure. Doesn't mean I wouldn't try it, but the idea of a sweat taste with my burger doesn't appeal very much. I think the sugar might overpower the burger. And how would I put ketchup on it?

woodman19_99 said:
Umm, yeah. That's a heart stopper for sure. Doesn't mean I wouldn't try it, but the idea of a sweat taste with my burger doesn't appeal very much. I think the sugar might overpower the burger. And how would I put ketchup on it?
Usually the Luther burger comes on a halved donut so you still have a flat surface for ketchup. I had a bite of Inky's, it was okay but the bun was awfully sweet.

The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" made of a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut.
ewww

The real question is whether Mulligan's will sue the shit out of them. I think it might be patented.

The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" made of a sliced Krispy Kreme Original Glazed doughnut.
What, no peanut butter? :|

tonksy said:
Usually the Luther burger comes on a halved donut so you still have a flat surface for ketchup. I had a bite of Inky's, it was okay but the bun was awfully sweet.
You did? Christina might be right; my memory is starting to go. :(

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are just some things that will never pass between my lips and THAT is one of them. :disgust2:

BeardofPants said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are just some things that will never pass between my lips and THAT is one of them. :disgust2:
Oh thank god. There for a minute I thought you were talking about something else...

What may have already passed BOP's lipps

Hmmm now thar's food for thought heh heh heh

nuthin' do I like, like a good olde

Jack in the Box Sourdoughjack

only 710 calories wow now I know why I can live 24 hours on one!!!

sourdoughjack.gif

Did you at least remember that I cooked it for you? I used two full Krispy Kreemes instead of splitting a single.. and with two slices of cheese... so my burger should have been over 1000 calories.

Such a burger still pales in comparison to the glory of the hamdog.

This is possibly the best burger I have ever eaten.. the monster 2\3lb double bacon\double cheese burger at Hardees. :swing:

unclehobart said:
Did you at least remember that I cooked it for you? I used two full Krispy Kreemes instead of splitting a single.. and with two slices of cheese... so my burger should have been over 1000 calories.

Such a burger still pales in comparison to the glory of the hamdog.
Yes, I do remember that part, with the pair of Krispy Kremes, the two patties, the bacon and the two clices of cheese. I just forgot that Tonks had a taste of mine. I also remember the mega mug of Dr Pepper.

Kruz, Carl's Jr. does that one a little better... the Six Dollar Burger uses 1/2-pound patties instead and you can get it as a double. I'm still partial to the single-patty Guacamole Bacon Six Dollar Burger, though... only $4.29! :D

Back