See? I'm not the only one...

There was a place in Pensacola by the base that sold these massive hamburgers every tuesday called Wimpy Burgers. They were a secret recipe - very moist and herby. I always hunted down someone to go halfsies with me :licklips:

There's a place in Fresno called the Colorado Grill that had a three-pound burger I tried. I probably would have finished it if it were a better burger. Colorado Grill is the most overhyped restaurant in Fresno, if you ask me.

Hmm... I'd like to try one of the three pounders. I would have to hold the mayo though.. which might nullify the contest.

unclehobart said:
Hmm... I'd like to try one of the three pounders. I would have to hold the mayo though.. which might nullify the contest.

Maybe they could give you extra of another sauce? Are there any special mayos that you can eat? You could bring your own...

Nixy said:
Maybe they could give you extra of another sauce? Are there any special mayos that you can eat? You could bring your own...
Madame doesn't understand. Yes, commercial mayo is rife with soybean oil which means I can't eat it. Yes, I could make and bring my own. The trouble is that I find mayo to be utterly vile. I simply don't want that shit anywhere near the building let alone my cuisine.

unclehobart said:
Madame doesn't understand. Yes, commercial mayo is rife with soybean oil which means I can't eat it. Yes, I could make and bring my own. The trouble is that I find mayo to be utterly vile. I simply don't want that shit anywhere near the building let alone my cuisine.

So couldn't you ask them to add some other sauce? Ranch dressing? A second kind of mustard?

Umm... ranch dressing is half a gallon of mayo, half a gallon of buttermilk with a packet of seasoning thrown in. Some places use regular milk instead.

Tacos hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D

Yesterday I had some gringas (Tacos al pastor with melted white cheese and wheat tortilla).

Urgh a sweet bun with a burger! I can't stand sweet and savoury on the same plate... I don't even like pork with apple sauce or turkey with cranberry... I feel sick... *puke*

I'm not surprised you have an obesity epidemic over there... 1000 calories! That's a whole days food... and half an hour later you want another one... :(

Back