See what happens if I don't post....

Besides... How many here post from work or classes? half? That usually denies weekend posting. I would hope that a majority of the rest, like me, get the hell out of the house on the weekends. Old man winter is coming... or spring for Alladin... time to soak up what little sun is left to go around. I for one wont be here in about 45 min. I'm skipping out of town for an overnighter at a friends place. You will have to do without my snotty commentary for a good 36 hours.

At least 30. Probably more like 32-33... but its not as if Im going to fling myself at the computer the second I walk in the door. I would probably desire the ol' food/shower/mail thing first.

I do have a laptop. I'm going out to visit with friends. If I wanted to post, I would just stay here. Theres no need to drive 80 miles down the road just to post from someone elses house... especially when theyre on dialup.

nevermind... just got a call before I walked out the door saying that my friend just went through a 30 hour stomach bug. His wife is currently in the midst of it. He warned me off lest I get exposed to it myself. So... Im not going anywhere... except possibly the grocery store. The cupboard... she is bare except for a 30 lb bag of rice.

Todd caught it from work. It ran him down all of yesterday. Today hes just tender tummied, but functional. Tracy is laid out.

(edit: Tracey, not Tracy) .... known her for 8 years and I still do that.. doh

it looks my temp-job will mean i have to go somewhere called 'off-line' for 10hours a day.

Back