Self congratulating thread, part deux

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yay! I just noticed I reached 1000 posts....

I never had 1000 posts anywhere! It shows how great this place is! Yah for everyone!

i was about to make a thread for you, but since you already did.

well......

CONGRATS !!!! :headbang: :aheadbng:

PuterTutor said:
Congrat Shadow, only 3,000 more to catch up to some people. :headbang:

Give me a month or two....:D

Nah, post count doesn't say anything, just says how I like it here :)

i think Shadow is posting more than me :eek:

c'mon PT, you're getting slow these days. ;)

c'mon PT, you're getting slow these days.

I'm trying, I'm trying.

I've also been playing alot more GTA3 recently too, now that I know you finished it.

Stuck on "Decoy" Six fucking stars, ouch.

ohhhhh yes, that's a good one, even thou, the six stars are fake, online police is after you.

1 star = sucks
2 stars = police patrols
3 stars = heavy police patrols and a chopper i think
4 stars = granadiers buses
5 stars = fbi
6 stars = army

btw, i already finished all missions, and the stats says i need another 12 to complete the 62 or 72......:confuse3:

Luis G said:
btw, i already finished all missions, and the stats says i need another 12 to complete the 62 or 72......:confuse3:

Did you do all the telephone missions?

I think they count towards the total, but aren't necessary to get from Island to Island.

Oh, and btw, I did it, hid out in the tunnel, still a bitch getting slammed around like Mike Tyson, but I made it.

PuterTutor said:
Luis G said:

Did you do all the telephone missions?

I think they count towards the total, but aren't necessary to get from Island to Island.

Oh, and btw, I did it, hid out in the tunnel, still a bitch getting slammed around like Mike Tyson, but I made it.

yeah, i did all the telephone missions :confuse3:

Maybe those missions where you get in the car, and the mission starts, Ummm. Rumpo Rampage, theres a couple Patriot ones, one in the park in the last Island, one Patriot at the supermarket in the first.

Maybe those?

rampages are counted independently (sp??)

gonna look at the patriot missions, i've never completed one of those.

I never said ti coudln't go off topic! You shoudl hijack threads though! Hijacking is BAD mmmmmmmmk?

Back