Selling my speaker. It's a sad day...

MuFu

A guy that has more money than me and can afford to own these things has come to pick up my centre speaker.

LCR600-03.jpg

Awwwww... :( :( :(

Nearly sold it to Leper (a.k.a. Jon-bastich from OTC/HWC) but he's is in Wales getting it on with sheep.

OOH! 500 posts, I just noticed. Hehe... I think I pace myself quite nicely compared to ;)

Sorry man. Sold to a fat guy from Essex this morning for 200 squid. :(

BUT NOW I HAVE £200 TO BLOW ON CRACK AND DOIT PANSCH, YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :headbang:

Geez...please explain. We're all drugs experts here in the netherlands, but that fubar english doesn't make sense to me :D

I need liquor. That makes me understand :D

Shadowfax said:
Geez...please explain. We're all drugs experts here in the netherlands, but that fubar english doesn't make sense to me :D

I need liquor. That makes me understand :D

Explain?! Erm...

200 squid = £200 (NOT QUITE a large bag Luis, lol)

Doit Pansch = Dutch expression meaning "tight pants", AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAARGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! :D:rofl2::D

200 is a very big bag.,.........not like a bag that weights a ton.....but it is big.

i forgot, i live in the marihuana land (no joking, some people believe that Michoacan and marihuana are synonyms)

Luis G said:
i forgot, i live in the marihuana land (no joking, some people believe that Michoacan and marihuana are synonyms)

So the Mexicans are the ones who deliver in Amsterdam and Rotterdam huh?
I'm beginning to like Mexicans more and more! :D

yeah, in my state, there's a zone called "Tierra Caliente" (hot land), and that place is full of drugs. Hard to spot, because are hidden in mangos fields, and other plants.

Luis G said:

Some people believe Crack and "Marihuana" aren't actually the same thing and a bag of one of them costs a lot more than a bag of the other. ;)

ohhh i should've cleared that up.......i was talking about a bag of marihuana :D

Back