Sensationalism

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Whether it's occuring at all is up for debate. Even more debateable is why it's happening, or more correctly, who caused it.

Either way, this kind of crap is why it's a joke...

Polar Ice Caps Are Melting Faster Than Ever... More And More Land Is Being Devastated By Drought... Rising Waters Are Drowning Low-Lying Communities... By Any Measure, Earth Is At ... The Tipping Point
The climate is crashing, and global warming is to blame. Why the crisis hit so soon--and what we can do about it

By JEFFREY KLUGER
SUBSCRIBE TO TIMEPRINTE-MAILMORE BY AUTHOR Posted Sunday, Mar. 26, 2006

No one can say exactly what it looks like when a planet takes ill, but it probably looks a lot like Earth. Never mind what you've heard about global warming as a slow-motion emergency that would take decades to play out. Suddenly and unexpectedly, the crisis is upon us.

It certainly looked that way last week as the atmospheric bomb that was Cyclone Larry--a Category 5 storm with wind bursts that reached 180 m.p.h.--exploded through northeastern Australia. It certainly looked that way last year as curtains of fire and dust turned the skies of Indonesia orange, thanks to drought-fueled blazes sweeping the...

from there you need to subscribe/log in to Time Magazine.

I saw that on CNN I think. They're saying this year will be even worse for hurricanes....and it's all Gonz's fault.

If I planned my calculations correctly, The Indy/Detroit/Chicago triangle will be under Hurricane Ezmarelda by May ;)

Back