Seriously disturbing

kuulani said:
that movie fricken' freaks me out.

Finally, a soul sister. Just hold me tighter, we'll get through it...um, lower, there you go...

Willy Wonka: (sings with a dark and foreboding tone) "There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hur-ra-cane-a blowing? Not a speck of light is showing. So the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?! YES! THE DANGER MUST BE GROWING! FOR THE ROWERS KEEP ON ROWING! AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING! ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!"
http://www.genewilder.org/wavs/ww-poem.wav

tonks said:
apparently the veruca salt swelling up into a balloon-type thing was one of the forerunners of this "bloating fetish". people wear these suits and inflate themselves...i don't get it but it's out there...

Wasn't that Violet? Veruca went down the egg chute.

I fucking can't stand the movie. Sometimes. Sometimes it is okay.. *shudders*

Willy always creeped me the hell out.

FluerVanderloo said:
Wasn't that Violet? Veruca went down the egg chute.

Yup, Violet Bauregarde turned swollen and purple....Veruca Salt was the spoilt brat who wanted a goose that could lay golden eggs.

If yer want real disturbing kiddies movies........Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and James and the Giant Peach take some beating.

unclehobart said:
Willy Wonka: (sings with a dark and foreboding tone) "There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hur-ra-cane-a blowing? Not a speck of light is showing. So the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing?! YES! THE DANGER MUST BE GROWING! FOR THE ROWERS KEEP ON ROWING! AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING! ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!"
http://www.genewilder.org/wavs/ww-poem.wav

thats one of the scariest poems ive heard.

kuulani said:
that movie fricken' freaks me out.

til this day, it still gives me the eebie jeebies ... the part that seriously trauma'd me and Kekuhi is the part where they're on the train going through the tunnel .. I swear, between that and the flying monkeys on Wizard of Oz, it's no wonder we're as weird as we are :D

Unc, who is that in the background early ("hehe, he's singing") in that poem? Is it Violet's dad or Veruca's dad, or someone else? I haven't seen that movie in several years, the guy with the cart outside the factory would scare the hell out of me for some reason.

Stop Laughing said:
Unc, who is that in the background early ("hehe, he's singing") in that poem? Is it Violet's dad or Veruca's dad, or someone else? I haven't seen that movie in several years, the guy with the cart outside the factory would scare the hell out of me for some reason.

It's Mr. Wonka .. from the scene I was just describing ... *shudders* .. god, I hate that part

Wonka I can handle. Now, those flying monkey bastards in the WIzard of Oz, they still scare the crap outta me.

Back