Server move check

sb: http://www.xibase.com/thisisabullshiturl

MuFu and RecklessLeper: The issue occurs when you arrive at a reply or newthread page without the server having received the post data (e.g. thread ID, message subject, message text). Have you tried doing this on different computers/different connections?

Originally posted by sbcanada
flasfldasf

I wanna see the error screen! It sounds cool! :D
Too lazy to do a screenie...here's a copy paste

Aww crap, 401 error! Authorization required. What now?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We weren't able to verify your access to this document, [url edited out by fury... sorry Q]

What this means is you either entered the wrong username and password, or your web browser didn't send the required credentials the right way.

If you are attempting to access a private directory for which you have been given the username and password, make sure you typed in the username and password correctly. Both ARE case sensitive, so make sure you didn't hit capslock accidentally.

If you are absolutely sure you've entered all required information correctly and are still having problems, please contact the Webmaster with a detailed explanation of the page you were trying to visit, the username and password, and your browser version. If you would like to seek psychiatric help to guide you through the trauma of a 401 error page, please consult the nearest power switch to your monitor and turn it to the off position and go outside and have some fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like this cool error page? Want to use it yourself? Tough.

There's a different text for the 404 error...

The people who got 404 errors, try the move check again tomorrow and see if you got the flasfldasf. The DNS change shouldn't take much more than a few days for most people.

Originally posted by fury
sb: http://www.xibase.com/thisisabullshiturl

MuFu and RecklessLeper: The issue occurs when you arrive at a reply or newthread page without the server having received the post data (e.g. thread ID, message subject, message text). Have you tried doing this on different computers/different connections?

Nope, not yet. Will try it when I get home (6 weeks!). Pinged the site yesterday, av. RT was 90ms (high for us!). Justintime got something like 60ms so I don't think it's a low-ping issue. Will try it on a different computer sometime.

Don't worry about it mate. Probably a good thing that I can't post sometimes. :D

MuFu.

Back