Setting the record straight

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
So we should redeploy the soldiers to capitol where the real threat is?

Yeah. Go ahead and repeal that pesky Posse Comitatus Act while you're in the process, because that's exactly what you'd be violating when you ask.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Gato_Solo said:
Yeah. Go ahead and repeal that pesky Posse Comitatus Act while you're in the process, because that's exactly what you'd be violating when you ask.

but could he still file harassment suits against the cop who arrested him? that's the important issue.

Gato_Solo

SouthernN'Proud said:
but could he still file harassment suits against the cop who arrested him? that's the important issue.

I'm military. I don't make arrests...I could package up the bodies real nice for you, though. BTW...as long as I'm acting under official orders I can't be sued.

Gato_Solo

You just gotta love when someone asks for something without thinking of the consequences first. The same guy talking about deploying military to Washington DC is the same guy who got upset when I mentioned flattening a building if a terrorist runs inside. If I recall correctly, he said that was overkill.

flavio

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
You just gotta love when someone asks for something without thinking of the consequences first. The same guy talking about deploying military to Washington DC is the same guy who got upset when I mentioned flattening a building if a terrorist runs inside. If I recall correctly, he said that was overkill.
Ignore the details sure. I didn't suggest it...snp brought up DC without a point.

Go back and try real hard to show where I "asked for something".

You have a few of those building details way wrong too. Reaaaally reaching today eh?

[/weak]

Winky

Oh no, it is still firmly stuffed in there!

What he needs is a 'boot up the ass'
to help dislodge it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
then you have no reason to assume that it came from another source.
Where is the love? I don't feel the love.

flavio said:
I'm calling you on the point you were trying to make with your "Yet again" comment. Why don't you provide all the relevant information so we can see whether you're full of shit or not.

No tolerance of others? I'm reporting you.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio said:
Do you need a boot to the head before you're going to be able to think of anything?

Now now, personal attacks are ugly & leslie gets all pissy.

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
No tolerance of others? I'm reporting you.
Point out what was intolerant please.

Now now, personal attacks are ugly & leslie gets all pissy.
Yet again you show your moderator bias....look to post #30 to see the start of the personal attacks.

You really should give up the job if you can't even recognize things so obvious.

catocom

I've never claimed to be "perfect"....don't even wanna be.
"You will be judged according to how you judge". That's what I go by.
If my judgement is wrong in your opinion, so be it. It doesn't mean I'll change.
IMO, some things need to be pondered, others are "cut, and dried".