Sex without an erection.

It's always been possible.

All yer need is two lollipop sticks and a roll of sellotape.............

tonks said:
i've been having sex without an erection for a long time....it's called masturbation :eh:

Amen Sister! That is me too - considering the only erection I'm interested in is not around.... :grumpy:

Do you know why {insert ethnic group here} are lousy lovers?

They wait for the swelling to go down.

tonks said:
i've been having sex without an erection for a long time....it's called masturbation :eh:
:D I've been having sex without an "erection" for some time too....masturbation, hell yeah!..... I wonder if it still counts using a substitute -er- erection? (the vibrating variety) :p........not the real thing but superior in some, but (don't worry guys) not ALL respects...... (stays up for longer though)

scarlet said:
:D I've been having sex without an "erection" for some time too....masturbation, hell yeah!..... I wonder if it still counts using a substitute -er- erection? (the vibrating variety) :p........not the real thing but superior in some, but (don't worry guys) not ALL respects...... (stays up for longer though)

*sigh* you girls get all the fun. Toys that vibrate/move/have flashing lights on/things with suckers/things with plungers/toys in novelty shapes and even things that'll squirt the liquid of yer choice at the appropriate time.

Wot do guys get? Overactive imaginations and muscular forearms.....masturbation is pampering to the farier sex!

Oz said:
*sigh* you girls get all the fun. Toys that vibrate/move/have flashing lights on/things with suckers/things with plungers/toys in novelty shapes and even things that'll squirt the liquid of yer choice at the appropriate time.

Wot do guys get? Overactive imaginations and muscular forearms.....masturbation is pampering to the farier sex!
Yup.

Girls rock.
Women rock

Being female, ROCKS

........ and our orgasms wow, honey, don't get me started.

It is unfair, really, really that most of you guys will never really experience the - multiple - orgasm.
although, I have heard, with practice, it isn't impossible????
I dunno.
I had 5 in a row the other night......have had up to 9, and ive heard some women can just keep going and going and going

Like the energizer bunny really - that or until your vibrator batteries run out :p heheh

Thanks, monsieur vibrator, thanks :la:

what else can I say??

OH and actually, I am sure there are quite a few" Toys that vibrate/move/have flashing lights on/things fith suckers/things with plungers/toys in novelty shapes" for the lads too - Just think that we get more fun outta them somehow ??? :D

Yesterday morning on the Bob and Tom radio show, somebody said that the last time they had a piece of ass was when their finger broke through the toilet paper. :eek6: :lloyd:

Sharky said:
Yesterday morning on the Bob and Tom radio show, somebody said that the last time they had a piece of ass was when their finger broke through the toilet paper. :eek6: :lloyd:

So does that mean the last time I had a piece of boob was when I ... eh... nevermind. :blush:

Sharky said:

:eek13:

Back